Supply Bulk Dandelion Flavones 5% Dandelion Root Extract
Dandelionroot extract is usually an herbal mixture which suspends oils derived from undried flowers, leaves, and roots of the dandelion plant in a liquid made of grain alcohol and glycerin. Dandelion extract hasbeen used for generations as a medicine for conditions such as feves, diarrhea, fluid retention, breast problems and liver diseases.
|Active Ingredient||Purity||Test Method|
|Flavone||3%, 4%, 8%, 10%, 20%||UV|
|Flavonoids||4%, 10% UV||UV|
|Extract Ratio||5:1, 10:1||TLC|
1. Help balance electrolytes in the blood, uric acid levels and cholesterol levels for some people;
2. May have anti-inflammatory effects and assist with urinary tract infections in women;
3. External use of dandelion extract can treat skin problems such as psoriasis and acne.
1. It is a general stimulant to the system, but especially to the urinary organs, and is chiefly used in kidney and liver disorders.
2. In folk medicine, Dandelion is also used as a remedy for hemorrhoids, gout, rheumatism, eczema, other skin conditions, and diabetes. Its effectiveness for these problems has not, however, been verified.
3. In Asian medicine--again without verification--Dandelion is used to treat chronic ulcers, stiff joints, and tuberculosis. It is also used to induce milk production in nursing mothers and to soothe inflamed breast tissue.
|Xi'an Hench Biotechnology Co;Ltd||Certificate of Analysis|
|Product Name:||Dandelion Extract||Batch No.:||20190927|
|Manufacture Date:||Dec. 27, 2019||Expiry Date:||Dec. 26, 2020|
|Test items||Specifications||Test Results|
|Physical & chemical Data|
|Loss on Drying||≤8.0 %||2.31%|
|Total Plate count||Max.1000CFU/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||Max.100CFU/g||Complies|
|E-Coli||Negative in 10g||Negative|
|Shelf Life:||24 months in the unopened original container|
|Storage:||It shall be stored at ambient temperature, dry conditions, protected from heat, light and oxygen.|
|Tested by:||Andy Lu||Approved by:||Jerry Yo|
1. Can I buy a sample for evaluation?
Yes. There are no uniform standards for different products. Please consult the salesman for details
2. How do I pay?
We accept wire transfer and western union.
3. How much is the freight?
Transport costs vary according to the mode of transport and the country. Shipping costs to western European countries are generally slightly higher than to the United States. Freight to Asia is slightly lower than to the United States.
4. Does the freight include local taxes, import duties and other import-related charges?
The freight does not include any tax. Local taxes, import duties, customs clearance, or any other import-related charges are levied by your government and the buyer is responsible for these import-related charges. Please check with your local customs for more information.
5. What transportation options do I have?
As we strive to provide value and flexibility to our customers, we offer different options to deliver your order.
Over 100kg, air or sea
6. How long is the lead time?
Small orders will be shipped in 3 days and large orders in 7-10 days.