Natural Flavones Bamboo Silica/Leaf Extract Powder
|Product Name||Flavones Powder||Storage||In a Cool and Dry Place|
|Appearance||Brown Powder||Shelf life||2 Years|
|Application||Health Care Product||Free Sample||Avaliable|
Bamboo leaves, as well as bamboo shoot shavings and their resin, all can be used for medicinal purposes. The leaves from the smallest species of bamboo known in the horticultural world as Lophatherum gracile are the most commonly used bamboo leaves in the making of herbal remedies. This particular type of leaf is dried after collection and can used in the treatment of such things like urinary tract retention when blood is present in a person's urine as well as fidgeting and fever.
1. Usefulness of bamboo which is to remove phlegm and can suppress the cough and difficulty breathing. While other uses are able to neutralize toxic in the body.
2. Bamboo leaves many sleepy active substance that is flavonoids, polysaccharides, chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, etc. micro element which can reduce blood fat and cholesterol and may reduce the oxidation antioxidants, can be as anti-aging ingredient for skin, and can maintain the stamina body and prevent cardiovascular disease.
1 As multifunctional food additives;
2 As medicines intermediates;
3 As health products & dietary supplements;
4 As green feed additive;
5 As beer special additives;
6 As top skin care effects.
1. Can I buy a sample for evaluation?
Yes. There are no uniform standards for different products. Please consult the salesman for details
2. How do I pay?
We accept wire transfer and western union.
3. How much is the freight?
Transport costs vary according to the mode of transport and the country. Shipping costs to western European countries are generally slightly higher than to the United States. Freight to Asia is slightly lower than to the United States.
4. Does the freight include local taxes, import duties and other import-related charges?
The freight does not include any tax. Local taxes, import duties, customs clearance, or any other import-related charges are levied by your government and the buyer is responsible for these import-related charges. Please check with your local customs for more information.
5. What transportation options do I have?
As we strive to provide value and flexibility to our customers, we offer different options to deliver your order.
Over 100kg, air or sea
6. How long is the lead time?
Small orders will be shipped in 3 days and large orders in 7-10 days.