|Product name||Siberian Ginseng Extract|
|Latin name||acanthopanax senticosus|
|Appearance||Yellow brown fine powder|
|Part Used||Root or stem|
|Specification||Eleutheroside B+E 0.8 -1.2 %, 10:1, 5:1, 20:1|
What is Eleuthero or Siberian Ginseng Extract?
If you ever come across the term "eleutheromania," it's not a reference to an obsession with eleuthero root. Eleutheromannia actually means "a manic yearning for freedom." So it has nothing to do with this quite impressive herbal remedy.
Eleuthro (Eleutherococcus senticosus or Acanthopanax senticosus), also commonly known as Siberian ginseng, is a small, woody shrub belonging to the Araliaceae plant family. Other common names include Devil's shrub, shigoka, touch-me-not, wild pepper and Kan Jang. Siberian eleuthero is native to the southeastern part of Russia, northern China, Korea and Japan. Eleuthero root and rhizomes (underground stem) are the part of the plant that people use medicinally.
Eleutherosides are the main components of eleuthero that have potential health benefits. There are seven primary eleutherosides in eleuthero, with eleutherosides B and E being the most frequently studied. Siberian ginseng also contains complex polysaccharides, which are a main reason for its ability to boost the immune system.
Health Benefits of Eleuthero or Siberian Ginseng Extract.
According to a scientific article entitled "Deconstructing an adaptogen: Eleutherococcus senticosus", the dried roots and rhizomes of Eleutherococcus senticosus (Araliacaea) plant are used in various preparations, primarily for its "adaptogenic" properties. An adaptogen supports health and prevents disease in both sick and healthy individuals through nonspecific effects, which neutralize various environmental and physical stressors while remaining relatively safe and free of side effects.
2. Physical Stamina and Mental Alertness
Eleuthero demonstrates an ability to improve physical stamina and mental sharpness similar to caffeine but without an impending crash. Studies to date have had mixed results but some point towards the ability of Eleutherococcus senticosus to boost cardiorespiratory fitness, fat metabolism and overall endurance performance.
3. Colds and Flu
Eleuthero root benefits also include its proven ability to help fight viruses that cause the common cold as well as the flu. It's often used as a natural cold and flu remedy.
Packages and storage
Package: 1kg/bag, 25kgs/paper drum or according to your request.
Storage: In Tight, Light-resistant and Dry Place. Avoid Direct Sunshine.
Wuhan Xinru Chemical Industry Co., LtdWuhan Xinru Chemical has own lab and is dedicated to R&D and application of high-tech in biomedicine and new materials industry. We are proud to provide our customers below services:
- High quality nutrition supplement raw materials with competitive price ---- GMP subcontract manufacturers, with largest facilities in China, fully equipped in house lab to ensure production of high quality products, which meet the international standard. Xinru has specialized in herbal extracts and amino acid for over 15 years and has combined the vast raw material resources with our powerful subcontract manufacturer. Our competitive price and services add value to your business with substantial cost savings.
- Complete QC system ----Make sure best quality to customers
- Our R&D team can provide the formula & turnkey products for customer based special requests.
- US warehouse in CA ----short time for US customer